Northern Territory, Australia
Private sector led - greenfield
Variable dependent on product and scale
Opportunities to commercialise waste streams in the Territory are available, including:
- Paper: up to 15,000 tonnes per annum in the greater Darwin region.
- Plastics: up to 30,000 tonnes per annum across a variety of plastic types.
- Glass: up to 8,000 tonnes per annum outside of the Container Deposit Scheme.
- Tyres: car, small truck and bus tyres of 3,500 tonnes per annum with larger volumes located in remote mining and earthmoving activities.
Why the Territory
Investment Facilitation support
Our team of dedicated investment facilitation staff can help set your business up in the NT. Some of the ways we can help your business:
- Site identification and approvals
- Assistance navigating development approvals including site, infrastructure and utilities requirements
Our investment facilitation team can assist your growth plans in the Territory. Contact us to discuss the above opportunities
Executive Director Investment Attraction
Phone: +61 8 8999 5369
Disclaimer: This web page includes information provided by third parties. The information is general in nature and is for information purposes only. The Northern Territory Government makes no representation about the veracity or accuracy of information provided by third parties. You must rely on your own due diligence before proceeding. You should consider seeking independent professional advice.