Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Land and property
Conceptual and investor ready
The Land Development Corporation has an extensive portfolio of strategic industrial land to suit a range of proponent needs and industries including:
- englobo parcels
- lots currently under development
- titled ‘construction ready’ lots
- near-term development lots.
The portfolio includes:
- Darwin Business Park - for oil and gas, logistics and freight industries
- Marine Industry Park - for marine industry activities
- Middle Arm Sustainable Development Precinct - for energy, low emissions petrochemicals, minerals processing and advanced manufacturing
- Wishart Estate - for data centre activity, stage 1 is complemented by Truck Central for transport related industry
- Holtze Industrial Estate - for defence related and general industry.
Why the Territory
Each location has unique benefits to offer proponents including:
- proximity to Darwin International Airport, Darwin Port, the Darwin to Adelaide railway and freight terminal, and the national road network
- proximity to other key infrastructure including Darwin LNG and Ichthys LNG facilities, Darwin fuel terminal, and the proposed new ship lift facility
- co-location with supporting industry
- proximity to the main population centres of Darwin and Palmerston providing a ready workforce
- access to product corridors to support proponent’s operations and supply of feedstock and enabling infrastructure
- flexible tenure arrangements.
Disclaimer: This web page includes information provided by third parties. The information is general in nature and is for information purposes only. The Northern Territory Government makes no representation about the veracity or accuracy of information provided by third parties. You must rely on your own due diligence before proceeding. You should consider seeking independent professional advice.